ATTEND THE SERIES
Dark Web Monitoring,
Endpoint Security, email Security and Vulnerability Scanning
IT CYBERSECURITY CERTIFICATION SERIES
Protecting your organization against cyberattacks is a never-ending task for IT professionals. It has become a day to day struggle. With cyberattacks and data breaches becoming rampant over the past few years, it’s time to take stringent cybersecurity measures to keep your business out of harm’s way.
To earn your IT Cybersecurity Certification, make sure to register for all four parts of the webinar series:
- Session 1 - Vulnerability Scanning: What Every IT Pro Needs To Know About How To Deploy, Run, and Optimize This Critical IT Security Step
- Session 2 - Email Security Certification – Optimize your first line of defense
- Session 3 - Digital Risk Master Class: Exposing and Combating the Threats
- Session 4 - Endpoint Security Management
Vulnerability Scanning: What Every IT Pro Needs To Know About How To Deploy, Run, and Optimize This Critical IT Security Step
- September 14th at 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT
- September 15th at 1:00pm GMT / 2:00pm BST
- September 16th at 10:00am AEST / 11:00am AEDT / 12:00pm NZDT
Whether you are an MSP managing multiple client networks, or you’re responsible for IT Security within your own organization, regular network vulnerability scanning is a BASIC procedure recommended by virtually every IT security practice framework. Yet many IT professionals don’t do it for all the wrong reasons. And those who do are and often overwhelmed by the scan alerts.
In this brief but technical presentation, RapidFire Tools vulnerability scanning product expert Michael Courtney will deliver some best practices and helpful tips that will guide you in the use of vulnerability scanning products, and get the most out of the scan results.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• Why network vulnerability scanning is so important, and issues it can detect
• How to deploy and set up a virtual vulnerability scanner in less than 10 minutes
• How to determine the scheduled frequency of scans based on specific criteria
• When it makes sense to deploy multiple scanners across a network
• Common exclusion rules to set up to reduce the amount of “noise’ from the system
• Recommended filters to use when reviewing scan results
Register now for this exclusive technical briefing, and receive your security certification.
Email Security Certification – Optimize your first line of defense
- September 21st at 9:00am PT/12:00pm ET/4:00pm GMT
Email is the primary and most efficient gateway used by cybercriminals to launch phishing, ransomware, and malware attacks. With 600% increase in such attacks since the start of the COVID pandemic, your employees are the primary target for cybercriminals. Whether you’re an MSP or an IT professional, protecting your inboxes is your first line of defense against these threats.
Earn your IT Cybersecurity Certification through this four-part webinar series. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Email security best practices (possibly some content from BPID + Graphus)
- Checking if your domain is safe from spoofing and how you can be impacted by a spoofed domain of your vendors/customers
- What is Phishing, Ransomware, and Malware
- How to identify dangerous emails – Analyzing emails for suspicious attributes
- How Graphus works to defend users from phishing attacks using 3 layers of defense
- How automated, AI-based email security saves time, money and headaches for MSPs and IT pros.
Digital Risk Master Class: Exposing and Combating the Threats
- September 28th at 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
- September 29th at 2:00pm GMT / 3:00pm BST
- September 30th at 11:00am AEST / 12:00pm AEDT / 2:00pm NZT
Did you know that almost 75% of organizations in the United States have experienced a phishing attack that resulted in a data breach in the last 12 months? In order to implement better security for a stronger defense, you need to understand exactly what you're defending against and what to expect next.
Now is the time to become a go-to-security expert by joining your peers in obtaining digital risk cybersecurity training. This training will arm you with knowledge and tools you need to deliver cybersecurity successfully and conclude with a certification exam.
In this session, you'll learn :
- Industry frameworks and standards
- Risk assessment best practices
- How to navigate the ecosystem of security products
- Role-specific segments explicitly tailored for MSPs and IT Professionals
Don't hesitate - this masterclass is essential to give you the knowledge that you need to stay safe in a dangerous digital world.
Endpoint Security Management
- October 5th at 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
- October 6th at 2:00pm GMT / 3:00pm BST
- October 7th at 11:00am AEST / 12:00pm AEDT / 2:00pm NZDT
Securing your devices can be challenging, especially when some of your employees are working remotely. All endpoints, both on- and off-network, must be patched and secured on an ongoing basis. Join us for the final session in the IT Cybersecurity Certification Series, where we will provide live training on these critical processes:
• Performing a security assessment
• Setting up a secure VPN for remote workers to access applications
• Developing a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy that specifies security requirements
• Automating software patch management and vulnerability management
• How to implement a robust backup and disaster recovery plan
• Implementing multi-factor authentication (MFA) and single sign-on (SSO)
• Deploying an antivirus/anti-malware and endpoint detection and response (EDR) combined solution